Whether the weather is warm or cold out, this Buffalo Chicken recipe is perfect in both worlds! Eat this buffalo chicken hot during those cold winter months… or eat it all cold in the summer.
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Frank’s Red Hot
- 3 Tbsp GF soy sauce (or coconut aminos if GF is needed)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins is GF)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can corn, rinsed
- 1 Avocado
- 1 ½ cups Non-fat Greek Yogurt (coconut yogurt is awesome for those needing dairy free)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Seasoning (I will be working on a MUCH healthier substitute for this very soon!!)
- Place chicken breasts, hot sauce and garlic in crock pot. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5.
- Combine Greek yogurt with Ranch Seasoning packet.
- When chicken is cooked, shred it and fill red container ¾ of the way full with it. Fill the rest of the container with Greek yogurt dressing.
- Assemble by adding 1-2 cups of shredded romaine lettuce to a plate, place chicken mixture on top, followed by 1/4 cup each of the black beans and corn, and 3 oz of avocado slices (1/4 medium avocado).
For 21 Day Fix, each serving = 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 tsp
For P90X, each serving = 1 protein, 1 carb, 1 fat, 1 condiment